ASENT 15th Annual Meeting
Where: Hyatt Regency Bethesda
1 Bethesda Metro Center
Bethesda, MD 20814
When: 02/28/2013 8:30 AM until 03/02/2013 5:30 PM
Please click here to view and download complete Annual Meeting information.
|Online Registration - Now Available||November 2012|
|Hotel Reservations Open||November 2012|
|Abstract Submitter - Now Available||January 14, 2013|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline||February 2, 2013|
|Pipeline Submitter - Now Available||February 4, 2013|
|Hotel Reservation Deadline||February 11, 2013|
|Pre-registration Deadline||February 15, 2013|
CME Available for the ASENT Annual Meeting
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of The University of Vermont College of Medicine and ASENT. The University of Vermont College of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Vermont College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hotel reservations open Thursday, November 1, 2012. The deadline to confirm a hotel reservation is Monday, February 11, 2013. A deposit of one night’s room and tax will be applied at the deadline. This deposit is non-refundable after Friday, February 15, 2013. You are encouraged to make your reservations early as rooms may sell out prior to the deadline. ASENT’s Annual Meeting room rates are $219 single/double.
For reservations after Monday, February 11 - the Hyatt will accommodate as many people as possible, at the group rate, as long as rooms remain available.
Hyatt Regency Bethesda
One Bethesda Metro Center
Wisconsin Avenue at Old Georgetown Road
Bethesda, MD 20814
Two ways to confirm your hotel room:
- On-line via the secure Hyatt Regency Bethesda website
- Call the Hyatt Hotels and Resorts central reservations desk directly at 402.592.6464 or toll-free at 888.421.1442. The group discount code for reservations made by phone is “ASEN”.
Additional Hotel Reservation Information:
- The deadline to confirm a hotel reservation is Monday, February 11, 2013.
- A deposit of one night’s room and tax will be applied at the deadline.
- This deposit is non-refundable after Friday, February 15, 2013.
- You are encouraged to make your reservations early, as rooms may sell out prior to Monday, February 11, 2013.
For general questions regarding the ASENT 15th Annual Meeting please contact Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.586.7570.