JOIN US AT ASENT2022 FOR A VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
February 27, 2022 – March 3, 2022
ASENT invites you to join us February 27, 2022 through March 3, 2022 for a virtual conference. Each day, scientific sessions will take place from 10:00am-1:00pm. You will find emerging neuroscience, posters and networking as you have at past meetings.
You’re invited to help shape the scientific program of the ASENT2022 Annual Meeting by proposing symposia topics. The deadline to submit a proposal is August 31, 2021. The scientific program of the ASENT 2022 Annual Meeting focuses on the latest science in neurotherapeutics including:
- innovations across CNS disease states
- novel delivery systems
- gene therapy and biomarkers
- advances in clinical trials and patient engagement
- the latest drug therapies and devices.
We are accepting proposals on a variety of neurotherapeutics topics, which are listed in the proposal form.
Topics should be of interest to the diverse ASENT Annual Meeting audience, which comprises those involved in the discovery and development of neurotherapeutics from academia, government, clinical community, industry, and advocacy.
Please contact Caroline Foote with any questions about submissions.
Details on Submissions
- Deadline for submissions: August 31, 2021
- In order to ensure that each proposal is received and considered by the Program Committee, we require all proposals be submitted using this form.
- Please include the following information: session title, description, topic area, and suggested faculty.
- There is no limit to how many proposals can be submitted. Each proposal must be submitted individually.
- Selection of proposals and speakers will be determined in fall 2021.
- To see examples of past Annual Meeting symposia, visit the ASENT website.