JOIN US AT ASENT2022 FOR A VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
February 28, 2022 – March 3, 2022
ASENT invites you to join us February 28, 2022 through March 3, 2022 for a virtual conference. Each day, scientific sessions will take place from 10:00am-3:00pm. You will find emerging neuroscience, posters and networking as you have at past meetings.
The ASENT 2022 Annual Meeting is the only unique forum in American Neurology that brings together divergent areas of effort from industry, academia, advocacy and government on one platform with open dialogue.
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE COVERED
Scientific sessions will cover the following topics:
- Therapeutic Challenges in Rare Neurological Diseases
- Antisense Oligonucleotide Therapy in Rare Neurological diseases
- Emerging Brain Lipid Pharmacology for Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Alzheimer’s Disease after Aducanumab
- Devices and Software as Therapeutics for Substance Use Disorders
- Translational Bioinformatics in Drug Repurposing and Combination Therapy Development for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Emerging Science of the Exposome and Its Significance to Neurotherapeutics
- Innovative Treatments for Rare Neurodevelopmental Diseases
- Digital Measurement of Functional Status of Patients in Neurological Diseases
- COVID-19 and the Brain: 2022 Update
- Repurposing Established Drugs for New Neurological Indications
- New approaches to pain therapeutics R&D: Models and results from academic and industry Sectors
The American Society for Experimental Neurotherapeutics (ASENT) was established for those in academia, government, advocacy and industry who are dedicated to advancing the development of improved therapies for diseases and disorders of the nervous system.
ABOUT THE ANNUAL MEETING
ASENT2022 Annual Meeting will take place Feb 28-March 3, 2022 as a VIRTUAL CONFERENCE and will offer participants the most current information in the field of neurotherapeutics. The meeting draws an international audience, with attendees from more than 30 nations participating in the 2021 event.