ASENT's goal is to encourage and advance the development of improved therapies for diseases and disorders of the nervous system.
SAVE THE DATE!
The ASENT 17th ANNUAL MEETING
February 19 - 21, 2015
Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center
Featuring Educational Sessions on:
- Orphan Drug Development
- Lifestyle as Neurotherapeutics
- The Popular Pipeline Presentation Session
- Dinner Symposium on Generic Drugs
- Nuts, Bolts and Best Practices in the Conduct of Clinical Trials
- Special Joint Education Session with ISCTM
Watch for Registration and Hotel Information in Fall, 2014
Neurotherapeutics® Journal Announcement
We are pleased to announce the new Neurotherapeutics® Impact Factor – 5.904. This Impact Factor places the journal 14th in Thomson Reuters’ Pharmacology & Pharmacy category (out of 260 journals), 11th in the Clinical Neurology category (out of 191 journals), and 30th in the Neurosciences category (out of 251 journals). Read more
Neurotherapeutics® is the official journal of ASENT published by Springer.