Submitting an Abstract to ASENT
Submission Deadline: January 22, 2024
The Abstract Review Committee is committed to presenting the best in neurotherapeutic research at the ASENT Annual Meeting.
Abstracts selected for presentation by our esteemed review committee will be presented as either a poster or a pipeline presentation at the ASENT 2024 Annual Meeting which will take place at the Hyatt Regency Bethesda in Bethesda, MD, March 12-14, 2024.
All abstracts selected for presentation will be listed in the program and will be published in the society's high impact journal Neurotherapeutics, which is published by Elsevier and led by Editor in Chief, M. Maral Mouradian, MD.
The abstract should describe original research broadly relevant to the goal of ASENT, which is to encourage and advance the development of improved therapies for diseases and disorders of the nervous system. Please check your abstract carefully for typographical errors, misspellings, etc. Be sure to include data results.
All abstracts are evaluated by experts in Neurotherapeutics according to the following criteria and overall merit:
- Scientific or clinical impact
- Quality of data, analysis, and presentation
- Relevance to the discovery and/or development of neurotherapeutics and inclusion of novel targets or new initiatives.
- Abstracts must be submitted, presented, and cited in English.
Upon registering and paying the abstract fee, you will be sent a confirmation email with a link to the Abstract Submission System. If you have not used our partner, Oxford Abstracts, you will be asked to create an account. This will allow you to edit your submission as needed.
Below you will find details regarding Posters, Pipeline, Guidelines, Eligibility and the benefits of submitting.
Title: Sentence Case (Max 50 Words)
Abstract Body: One Paragraph with no subheadings and no tables or graphs (Max 250 Words) Include a sentence on study's purpose, brief description of methods, summary of results, and statement of conclusions reached.
Authors: Sentence Case
- Abstracts that have been previously presented at other recent scientific meetings, or submitted for consideration to other scientific meetings, are welcome.
- International and traditionally underrepresented submissions are welcome.
- Private, Public and Startup Companies are welcome to submit.
- Academic researchers and trainees are welcome to submit.
NOTE: Case studies are NOT considered whereas, Trials in Progress ARE accepted if they can show a novel trial design or new development.
If your abstract is selected for a poster, you will need to be available to participate in a poster presentation at the annual meeting. This is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, March 13 at 5pm.
Submitted abstracts that most closely conform to the above criteria and the ASENT goals may also be selected for a 10-minute oral presentation (including 2 minute Q&A) at one of our Pipeline Presentation sessions. ASENT encourages abstracts from private, public and startup companies and government or academic labs that contain neurotherapeutic research results.
The ASENT Annual Meeting attracts leaders in neurotherapeutics from all over the world, in all disease states. Pipeline presentations increase exposure to strategic partners in life sciences who have supported novel approaches through partnerships or strategic investments.
Past presenters have reported the following results:
- increase in stock values in the days following the presentation
- financially beneficial partnerships as a result of presentation
- development of new companies as a result of participation in meeting
For questions regarding abstracts, please email email@example.com.