Clinical Translational Course
Where: Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
When: 03/15/2017 9:00 AM until 03/15/2017 5:00 PM
Clinical Translational Course - Wednesday, March 15, 2017
NEW – The Clinical Translation Course is a new, novel economic approach to this most difficult area. Some of the topics include: Introduction to the Health-Tech Innovation Cycle, Identifying the Economic Buyer in a Healthcare Ecosystem, Defining Clinical Needs and the Value Proposition, Creating a Sustainable Business Model, and Intellectual Property Funding and the SBIR/STTR Program.
Preview the Agenda
Highlights include but are not limited to:
The Healthcare Innovation Cycle and Lessons from CIMIT; Putting Together an Action Plan form Bench to Patient; NeuroNEXT Overview and Biostatistics; Regulatory Pathways an much more.
You have the Option to register for the Clinical Translation Course Only or register for the Annual Meeting and the Clinical Translation Course.
- Click Register Online - Select the Register button.
- Log in with your ASENT credentials if you have never been to an ASENT event or have never been affiliated with ASENT you will need to create a new profile.
- Once logged in you will be on the Event Registration Page. You MUST select the appropriate Reg Type this will display the pricing for the event
- Reg Types are Annual Meeting; Clinical Course Only; Meeting & Clinical Course
- Check on appropriate fee and proceed to add the meeting to Cart then submit your payment.
Register Online - Register using your myASENT credentials, You must use the email registered with ASENT to login and complete the registration process. If you don't remember your password you can reset by going to forgot password.
||Mail or Fax
Fax or Send completed Registration Form with payment to
Attn: Cindy Caron
342 North Main Street, Ste 301
West Hartford, CT 06117-2507
Payment by credit card or check made payable to American Society for Experimental Neurotherapeutics